Main Article Content
The study aimed to identify the effectiveness of social responsibility for the faculty members at Abu Dhabi University and how to enforce it.
In order to achieve this objective, the researcher used the descriptive analytical method by formulating a questionnaire includes (36) paragraphs divided into three dimensions:
- the social responsibility of faculty members towards students
- the social responsibility of faculty members towards university
- the social responsibility of faculty members towards society
this purpose, the researchers chose a sample of (48) faculty members.
The findings indicate the following:
- The relative weight of social responsibility for the faculty members was (%78.80); this indicates that there is a high level of social responsibility.
- There are no statistically significant differences due to the variables (gender, age).
- There are statistically significant differences due to the college variable (science, engineering, business administration) in favor of the business administration college.
In the end of the study, the researcher recommended that’s important for Abu Dhabi University to prepare guiding program for faculty members towards their social responsibilities towards Students, University, and Local Society.