Abstracting and Indexing
Journal of Positive School Psychology (JPSP) is indexed/abstracted in:
- Scopus Index
- PKP Index
- Google Scholar
- Academia Social Science Index
- Turkish Medline-National Citation Index
- Arastirmax Scientific Publication Index
- Academic Social Sciences Index
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Citefactor Indexing
- European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH PLUS)
- Index Copernicus
- TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM Social Sciences Database (TR Index)
The following citation metrics are produced by abstracting and indexing databases using their respective datasets. These metrics represent a variety of methods for measuring the citation impact of published research on a journal level.
h5-index : 7
Google’s h5-index is calculated by finding the h-index for articles in a publication over the last five complete calendar years, where h is equal to the number of articles over a five year period that have at least h citations each.
The h5-median is calculated by finding the median number of citations for the articles that comprise a publication’s h5-index.
Full-text usage is the sum of PDF and HTML downloads from the journal platform during the prior calendar year.